Eurochange Sales Advisor
Part Time (24 hours)
Do you have a passion for sales?
Do you enjoy achieving targets?
Do you put the customer at the heart of every transaction?
Do you have a confident and charismatic personality?
If the answer to all of the above is ‘YES’, then now is a great time to be a part of Euorchange’s award-winning team. They are on the look-out for target driven, sales orientated, and enthusiastic Retail Sales Advisors to help them continue their mission to be the best foreign currency provider in the UK.
A Retail Sales Advisor position with Eurochange is as challenging as it is rewarding. However, if you are able to treat customers equally and fairly by being friendly and engaging, whilst achieving KPI’s & targets with their full training and support, then they want to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities
Above all else, they want you to be the face of their business by bringing your own spark and personality to build customer relationships that last. As a frontline Retail Sales Advisor, your contribution will be crucial to their success! Some of the key requirements are:
- Operating a foreign exchange bureau on a day-to-day basis; driving sales and profitability through excellent customer service.
- Maximising sales of all available products and services by effectively establishing our customers’ needs.
- Operating with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Being able to work effectively on your own.
- A willingness and desire to learn new things and develop yourself.
If this sounds like you, then apply now, as they’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.