We put our customers first and we love what we do – big or small, diamonds, gold or silver.
Goldsmiths is a business with more than 230 years of tradition and experience. Our first showroom opened in Newcastle in 1778, and it’s still trading on the very same site! Today, Goldsmiths is the largest quality jeweller in the UK with showrooms in every major town and city, as well as five in Northern Ireland. We also operate the largest distribution network for Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Gucci and many other reputable watch brands.
Number of vacancies: 1
As a Sales Consultant you will ensure that you are working in a professional manner at all times; using your excellent interpersonal skills and passion for the business to engage with customers and colleagues.
Being a role model for the Goldsmiths brand you will be a committed and dedicated team player; identifying, sharing and spreading best practise not just in your own Store but throughout the wider business.
You will be well presented at all times with a positive “can do” attitude; delivering excellent customer service to everyone that you meet, you will play a key role in the Store’s success!
You will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Direct selling
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- Processing payments
- Continuous development of product knowledge
- Completion of relevant training via e-learning
- Adhering to company dress code
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- A great communicator with a natural flair for striking up conversation
- Eager to learn and build on your retail and product knowledge
- A flexible team player who is always ready to go the extra mile
- IT literate
Contract: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £10.75 per hour + commission and benefits
To apply and find out more, please click here